Friday 7 September 2012

Amistad Originals





"The shoe is nothing more than the designer Jeremy Scott's outrageous and unique take on fashion and has nothing to do with slavery", Adidas said in a statement.


I was never the biggest adidas fan before this, but now I'm pretty sure they'll never see another penny from me or anyone close to me aslong as they exist. Hopefully others wake up and make the same choice.

They can say they didnt know the significance, but we all know thats ridiculous and we also know theres no way what is also possibly THE ugliest adidas shoe ever should have even made it past design stage.
Meaning this was basically just a cynical shock tactic, a slap in the collective face of every black person who's ever worn the 3 stripes that was no doubt intended to cause a controversial backlash with the sole purpose of keeping adidas "relevant".

Am I shocked a multi-billion pound company has questionable ethics and basically doesnt give two shits about their loyal fashion slaves/customers who they by now must believe will buy ANYTHING they sell them?

No. Im not. And frankly I wouldnt have it even if they give us free...





Eyes. Open. Wide. Awake.