Monday 10 June 2013

Old SLAVES

trancendent thought patterns.

those before me were not free.
therefore i am not free.
they that "owned" they that came before me
left a legacy of ill thought that has grown thick rooted in the mind of he that is now beside me..
and even though he did not whip.. chain.. or take my free..

his lineage burns like whip black eyes that let me see within the window to that tainted soul-tree of inequity

false though it may be

and its bountiful fruit has been borne out unto thee thee thee.. and thee..
tenfold thy poisonous crop shall we reap and all take a bite from the apple of the sinful vine


socalled modern day society..


a false sense of piety
brings about.. a strangely self replicating mal-adjusted hypocrisy..

but am i better?
waxing lyrically intense..
the mirror of mine own mind projects a self made nubian ubermensch..
nietzches nightmare ryhming in circles
whilst we struggle-nay internally eternally battle
that may we avoid these inevitable self fullfilling prophecies.....

transcended thought patterns of those before me..

i

am not free. he is not free.. you are not free

we. are. not. free.